- To ensure the rights and welfare of media personnel (especially women)
- To raise voice against the violation of human rights of female media personnel. Relentless efforts will be made to create a human rights oriented equality-based society with the help of media
- To make efforts to ensure rights of women, girls and children and to create a just society by changing current drawbacks with the help of media
- To conduct awareness campaigns and programs to bring change in the organizations and promote a good governance
- To organize interaction program by collaborating with concerned parties for the marginalized population where they can understand the rights/facilities provided to them by the government
- To create an awareness program with the objective of bringing positive change in mindset and belief of the people in authority based on facts
- To provide Skill based training to increase financial independence. Youth (especially male) will be provided with awareness program on how they can aid in developing a just and gender violence free society.
- To identify and develop relation and network with organizations, media and government bodies with whom IHRICON’s (goals and objectives) matches. Also to develop a campaign to ensure wellbeing of war affected women, children and handicapped people.
- To develop IHRICON as institutional structure as per the mission, vision and objective